Welcome

"Welcome, to my blog! Please come on a journey with me as we search out what God wants to reveal to us. My calling is to Dance and my favorite subject is Jesus. I am a Worshipper who Dances and this blog is all about what God is showing me and what He is doing in our life. I will have guests come and write their thoughts too. Please enjoy and lets ride this roller coaster together."
- Anna K.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here is an example of dancing with the heart of worship!
This is Ingredients Dance Company, and they are the most godly women of God and love Him with all their heart. I attend Dance Revolution (a christian dance convention), where the company is based out of. I attend the convention every year and I will talk a little more about it on my next blog. Please enjoy and be touched!

No comments:

Post a Comment