Welcome

"Welcome, to my blog! Please come on a journey with me as we search out what God wants to reveal to us. My calling is to Dance and my favorite subject is Jesus. I am a Worshipper who Dances and this blog is all about what God is showing me and what He is doing in our life. I will have guests come and write their thoughts too. Please enjoy and lets ride this roller coaster together."
- Anna K.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dream or Reality

Dream or Reality

Why does my heart beat so?

Is it a dream that I'm seeing

a creation of my mind

did my life and the world really collide.


Cars whizzing by my eyes

only one intended for mine.

A minute, a second, a moment in time

eternity flashes before me.


What do I do?

It's my imagination, my thoughts assure me

but, Reality sinks in as shaken emotions

trigger the vibrations of my stricken heart.


Jesus immediately became the only word of my mouth

& in that moment He should become reality and not a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment